Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sanrio Puroland

While the hubby's away, the April will play! On Friday I visited Puroland, also known as Hello Kitty Land!


In order to prepare for this momentous trip (rolls eyes) I had my nails done appropriately earlier in the week.



Cute, eh?

I took the train to Tachikawa and then the monorail to Tama Center. The park was a short walk of about 4 blocks.



First things first, I needed lunch and liquid. I went to the all you can eat and drink restaurant, Mainly because Hello Kitty was doing meet and greets at each table right then. I gotta take opportunities as the come to me.


After lunch, I decided to look for Hello Kitty's house. On the way there, I saw Hello Kitty and the Jewel Pets putting on a show. I didn't stay to watch, instead I searched until I found....


Hello Kitty's very pink house!









I even got another picture with Miss Kitty taken. Imagine that. She even changed outfits.


I was lucky with my visit, there were no lines and the only big crowd I saw was for a show I saw later in the afternoon. So if you can, plan your visit for a weekday if you want Puroland basically to yourself.


After the house, I knew I needed to ride the Character Boatride (the only ride in this theme park). I walked up to the second floor and lo and behold...


Again, no line. Yay!


And so it begins.... Cinnamon Roll and his friends in their bakery...


The Little Twin Stars...


A blurry My Melody... (Blurry happens when you are moving on a boat ride.)


Kerroppi the Frog...


Badtz-Maru...




The Sugarbunnies...



Pochacco and Pekkle...


And finally, Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel and family.



Tuxedo Sam and Hangyodan...


Hello Kitty and My Melody...



Next Post: Puroland Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment